Completed application forms and all supporting materials can be received now and until the deadline date specified below.
To participate submit the following information from your choir.
1. Completed Application Form
2. A recent recording of the choir ( CD, MP3, Video, YouTube accepted)
3. The choir's proposed repertoire between 15 to 30 minutes.
4. A short biography of the choir and conductor of maximum 200 words.
5. A recent photograph of the choir (tif, jpg formats, 300dpi)
6. A recent photograph of the conductor (tif, jpg formats, 300dpi)
Choir application forms and supporting materials are accepted now. Applications will be considered on a first come first served basis. Therefore we urge to apply the soonest possible to guarantee space and to plan ahead. Information must be sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Choirs are selected on the basis of their application material. Particular attention is paid to the quality of performance presented on recording submitted with the application. If your choir is accepted to participate you will be notified via email in the next two weeks of application.
Accepted choirs must confirm their participation in writing. A deposit of 30% of the total participation fee for the group must accompany this confirmation. If the confirmation and payment are not received by the due date, the festival reserves the right to accept another ensemble on the waiting list.